Descriptif de la société
This software company is leader of Customer eXperience, AI and RPA SaaS solutions :
– 150+ countries in the world,
– 6 000+ employees,
– $2.5bn WW
– RPA : 1st in WW
– CC Saas Solution : 1st in WW
Descriptif du poste
The applicant will be in charge of:
• Prospecting for Key Account and Mid-Market customers
• Managing the entire sales cycle and your pipeline to provide accuracy forecasts to your manager.
• Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs, Cx market willl be an asset,
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
• Defining the actions, he must lead to create his own leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, personal network…), to qualify them, and to manage all stages of the sales process.
• Support proof-of-concept process, ROI analysis, Business case, data analysis…
• Ability to interact with C levels (CCO, CDO, CMO, CIO, CFO…) is essential
• Most work is done to meet customers (as soon as possible), partners, participate to trade shows, etc.
Plus: Uncapped Commissions, internal lottery (cash, car, …)
Job location is Paris.
Le profil idéal
• More than2+ years experience selling enterprise application software solutions (Telecom, CC, Cx, RPA…) as AE, BDR, SDR or Inside Sales
• Hunter spirit is essential
• Knowledge of the SaaS environment is required, Customer Experience software will be a plus
• Abitlity to use Sales Methodologies (SPIN, MEDDIC, …)
• Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, team player, aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit, proactive and customer-focused
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM, quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills
• Willing to travel +30%