Descriptif de la société
This software company is leader of Customer eXperience, AI and RPA software solutions :
– 150+ countries in the world,
– 5 000+ employees,
– $1.5bn WW
– France : +40% revenue in 2017
– RPA : 1st in WW
– CC Saas Solution : 1st in WW
Descriptif du poste
The applicant will be in charge of:
• Managing the entire sales cycle and your pipeline to provide accuracy forecasts to your manager.
• Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs, Cx market willl be an asset,
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
• Defining the actions, he must lead to develop up-selling/cross-selling sales and to create his own leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, personal network…), to qualify them, and to manage all stages of the sales process.
• Support proof-of-concept process, ROI analysis, Business case, data analysis…
• Ability to interact with C levels (CCO, CDO, CMO, CIO, CFO…) is essential
• Most work is done to meet customers (as soon as possible), partners, participate to trade shows, etc.
Plus: Uncapped Commissions, internal lottery (cash, car, …)
Job location is Paris but it also could be everywhere in France.
Le profil idéal
• More than 5+ years experience selling enterprise application software solutions (Telecom, CC, Cx, Analytic…)
• Customer Experience software will be an asset
• Fortune 500 customers is mandatory
• Familiar with revenue recognition, contract negotiation skills,
• Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, team player, aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit, proactive and customer-focused
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM, quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills
• Willing to travel +30%